Vienna City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The wifi was so weak on the 3rd floor that it actually did not exist, ”
- 15 Oct 2016 Zoltán Hungary
- “ It is close to the train and bus stations and not far from public transportation. Vienna is a great city for walking so the fact it is a bit away from the center is not a big deal. There are a few restaurants nearby and it is close to Columbusplatz where there are restaurants and shopping. Internet is pretty lousy there. Not just weak signal but often goes down completely and nobody will reset the router. The girl who worked mornings was helpful, guy who worked at night was useless and surly. ”
- 20 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Not worth it. Non-existent wifi in the rooms, no power outlets near the bed and limited availability in the crowded common area. Staff is unhelpful and don't respond adequately to reported issues. While it's reasonably close to the train station, it's a considerable distance from the city center. Any potential savings from the lower room rates is lost when you have to buy metro train tickets. So pay a little extra and just stay closer to the city. ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Arvind India
- “ Great hostel but I recommend you to bring your own towels because there are no free towels there. ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Nice place to stay when visiting vienna. The front desk girl that was there when we arrived was very professional and helpful. its always nice to get into a place and have someone like her to help us. thank you so much ”
- 05 Dec 2015 Filipe Portugal