Vienna City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice Hostel,With metro station very close and a very good atmosphere! ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ good hostel but very painful pillows, it would be great to change them because they are very bad ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous Morocco
- “ The only bad thing that I noticed is that you have to pay for the padlock. The great things is that it's very clean, not just the rooms, but the whole hostel. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ The location is not very good, everything else is excellent though. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anna
- “ The most terrible thing about the hostel was noise from school groups, new loud group of teenagers every night. Breakfast is poor for 3.50 Euro. Located a little bit off the beaten track, but very close to the metro station and it's also possible to walk to the city center. I liked the cleanliness of the hostel and the fact that bathroom ant toilet are en-suite. ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Clean and good sized rooms but no kitchen to cook food and only an average expensive breakfast ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Daphne Canada