Vienna City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not worth it. Non-existent wifi in the rooms, no power outlets near the bed and limited availability in the crowded common area. Staff is unhelpful and don't respond adequately to reported issues. While it's reasonably close to the train station, it's a considerable distance from the city center. Any potential savings from the lower room rates is lost when you have to buy metro train tickets. So pay a little extra and just stay closer to the city. ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Arvind India
- “ Great hostel but I recommend you to bring your own towels because there are no free towels there. ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Nice place to stay when visiting vienna. The front desk girl that was there when we arrived was very professional and helpful. its always nice to get into a place and have someone like her to help us. thank you so much ”
- 05 Dec 2015 Filipe Portugal
- “ Such a great place to stay, near the tube and in a safety area. 24 hours reception, lockers inside the room. It's a really good option to stay in vienna. ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ There were some ants on the bed. ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Hwasung South Korea
- “ Staff misinformed me about transfer for Airport. Nearly we shuttled the most expensive bus. Fortunately I cheked it in a last moment. Moreover everything was ok. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Weronika Poland