Vienna City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean facilities, good location, but the somewhat unfriendly staff and lack of atmosphere turned an otherwise great social area into a place to check your Facebook feed. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very near subway and food. Very clean and new. Great value for money. Small 4 bed ensuite, but doable. Stayed 5 nights. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Place was great. Wifi was free. Staff was friendly. Room was clean. I liked how the shower and the toilet were in the room rather than outside in the hallway. Close to train station and u-bahn stop. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Riceley USA
- “ A larger hostel which means less traveler atmosphere. The location is not very central, about 5-10min to the city center with an U-Bahn. Had a good stay though, the WiFi could have worked a little better. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Great hostel but the location wasn't in the main part of town. Good shopping near by the hostel though. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Brooke USA
- “ the breakfast was good but I think the worst was that the wifi is only in the first floor. ”
- 29 May 2014 Daria Poland