Vientiane Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good central location for eating and sightseeing, friendly staff, good breakfast. Just a pity that the reception staff and guests tend to sleep on the soft seating area in the lobby which is also used as the breakfast area and wifi, relaxing area. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Margaret New Zealand
- “ Nice,safe and relax..Near to the tourist area,good location. ”
- 18 May 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ OK value for money - though you can get cheaper dorm beds nearby. The dorms are too big - 14 beds in the one I stayed in though I had booked a 12 bed dorm. The breakfast isn't bad, you get toast and jam, a banana and a tea/coffee. A bit of a party hostel - good if that's what you're after, though not ideal if you need to get a good sleep as it's noisy at night time. ”
- 21 Jan 2013 Anonymous England