Vientiane Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice,safe and relax..Near to the tourist area,good location. ”
- 18 May 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ OK value for money - though you can get cheaper dorm beds nearby. The dorms are too big - 14 beds in the one I stayed in though I had booked a 12 bed dorm. The breakfast isn't bad, you get toast and jam, a banana and a tea/coffee. A bit of a party hostel - good if that's what you're after, though not ideal if you need to get a good sleep as it's noisy at night time. ”
- 21 Jan 2013 Anonymous England
- “ the staff told us we have to wait for check in at 1pm which is fine. But as we wait there for hours, he grabbed backpackers from the street,tell them they have free beds, and they checked in straight away! I checked with him again then only he tell us ya u can check in now!!my second surprise is the price he offered to the walk ins is exactly the same price as I paid, which I already paid for deposit! He said bkgs thru hostel world or hostels.com is just to secure the bed! Deposit is extra fee! ”
- 30 Nov 2012 Anonymous Malaysia