Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really fun place to stay! Staff were really friendly and facilities were very good. A bit noisy at times but when you're in the mood to party at adds to the atmosphere. ”
- 07 Feb 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Really fun and amazing atmosphere had such a fun night the 1 night i stayed there ”
- 30 Jan 2015 Emma England
- “ A bustling party hostel with top notch facilities and staff. I rented a private room, and although it was expensive for Vietnam, the room was nicer than most regular hotel rooms I've stayed in, and had a hell of a lot more character. The hostel offers a wide variety of tours, also. This place is definitely aimed at the 20-something crowd, so if you're looking for a quiet hostel this is might not be your place. ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Party hostel, great place to meet people. Breakfast included is good enough and in best part of the city! Definitely a place to drink and party ”
- 12 Jan 2015 Scott USA
- “ This is a party hostel. If that is what you are looking for, it is one of the best. There is a party almost every night in the lobby area. If you are looking for something quieter, maybe take a room higher up. It is a brilliant place to meet new people and have a good time. Their tours however are all party tours and full of drinking. I'd recommend going somewhere else for booking tours. ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Harshit India