Vietnam Inn Saigon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Could not ask more than a place to stay with breakfast and beers on the rooftop bar! Good hostel for meeting other people. Front desk very helpful answering questions and coordinating trips in Saigon and beyond. Breakfast was good. Dorms were clean and cool. Bathroom / showers were always being cleaned. Stayed twice on to different occasions - no problems, great both times. ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Beautiful roof top bar, yet doesn't get loud in the rooms. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Leonhard Germany
- “ A good party hostel with a rooftop bar that gets quite busy. Clean and fairly spacious dorms, excellent service. The park outside has is home to some pickpockets so use common sense when returning to the hostel at night. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Jaakko Finland
- “ $6 for a bed, a breakfast (bread and eggs or pancake or fruits) and 2 beers at night. It doesn't get much better than this. The rooftop is awesome with a pool table, a big screen and a great view. The location is great, less than 5 minutes walk from all the bars. Wifi in the whole building. It's a big hostel with lots of people and the staff seems to be a bit overwhelmed sometimes. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Matthieu France
- “ just arrived to Vietnam, HCM was the first stop. travelling on my own and was looking for a place to meet people. If you are looking for the same, its definetly the place to go to. Its got a great roof top bar where you will receive your 2 free beers per day and easily connect with other travellers. Also your breakfast will be served here. the staff was pretty helpful to me. the rooms are basic, no big lockers in the room. to party and or meet new people, do it! ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Sascha Germany