Vietnam Inn Saigon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ just arrived to Vietnam, HCM was the first stop. travelling on my own and was looking for a place to meet people. If you are looking for the same, its definetly the place to go to. Its got a great roof top bar where you will receive your 2 free beers per day and easily connect with other travellers. Also your breakfast will be served here. the staff was pretty helpful to me. the rooms are basic, no big lockers in the room. to party and or meet new people, do it! ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Sascha Germany
- “ Overall I am really satisfied with the facilities and atmosphere of Vietnam Inn, Saigon. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good location, all the staff (check in desk, upstairs bar, tour desk) were really nice and helpful.The food was great, I really enjoyed the upstairs bar area, looking out on the city. Tours, buses etc are all easiery booked from the desk down stairs. The dorm rooms were safe, comfortable and friendly. Shared showers and toilets were Ok. I'd stayed again for sure. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous New Zealand