Vietnam Inn Saigon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall I am really satisfied with the facilities and atmosphere of Vietnam Inn, Saigon. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good location, all the staff (check in desk, upstairs bar, tour desk) were really nice and helpful.The food was great, I really enjoyed the upstairs bar area, looking out on the city. Tours, buses etc are all easiery booked from the desk down stairs. The dorm rooms were safe, comfortable and friendly. Shared showers and toilets were Ok. I'd stayed again for sure. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Great services. With travel info and nice staff. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Ok location. The rooms didn't smell very nice, and it was not possible to open a window. ”
- 05 Feb 2014 Line Feldborg Denmark