Vietnam Inn Saigon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ $6 for a bed, a breakfast (bread and eggs or pancake or fruits) and 2 beers at night. It doesn't get much better than this. The rooftop is awesome with a pool table, a big screen and a great view. The location is great, less than 5 minutes walk from all the bars. Wifi in the whole building. It's a big hostel with lots of people and the staff seems to be a bit overwhelmed sometimes. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Matthieu France
- “ just arrived to Vietnam, HCM was the first stop. travelling on my own and was looking for a place to meet people. If you are looking for the same, its definetly the place to go to. Its got a great roof top bar where you will receive your 2 free beers per day and easily connect with other travellers. Also your breakfast will be served here. the staff was pretty helpful to me. the rooms are basic, no big lockers in the room. to party and or meet new people, do it! ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Sascha Germany
- “ Overall I am really satisfied with the facilities and atmosphere of Vietnam Inn, Saigon. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea