Vietnam Inn Saigon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, all the staff (check in desk, upstairs bar, tour desk) were really nice and helpful.The food was great, I really enjoyed the upstairs bar area, looking out on the city. Tours, buses etc are all easiery booked from the desk down stairs. The dorm rooms were safe, comfortable and friendly. Shared showers and toilets were Ok. I'd stayed again for sure. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Great services. With travel info and nice staff. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Ok location. The rooms didn't smell very nice, and it was not possible to open a window. ”
- 05 Feb 2014 Line Feldborg Denmark
- “ Its amazing hostel,I really enjoyed staying here,.The food is delicious... The rooftop restaurant is nice . The best hostel in saigon, i ever seen.I t is like a five star hotel. Thanks a lot for everything,the staff is very friendly and excellent. For sure i will comeback here & I will recommend it to all my friends. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Gillian England