Vila Madalena Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic hostel. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good hostel if you are looking for nightlife in Vila Madalena. Far from the metro (specially with your heavy backpack on). oK breakfast. Great Staff ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ This was our second Hostel my husband and I have ever stayed in. Let me begin by saying that we had an absolutely EXCELLENT experience! The owner was very nice and gave us a tour of the hostel. A map was also provided to help us navigate our way around Sao Paulo. Also, the breakfast at this hostel was really good! Great variety and not the same everyday. Thanks Vila Madalena for having us! ”
- 06 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Possibly the best hostel I have stayed in, closer to a hotel than anything but still with a great atmosphere. The breakfast was incredible, full of fruits, homemade juice and cake plus the choice of cereal, toast, cheese and ham. Everything. The staff are super nice. ”
- 08 Dec 2012 matthew England