Vila Madalena Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice eclectic hostel with great facilities. The bar and restaurant isn't a part of the hostel, the meals were over priced and not in keeping with the hostel atmosphere. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ All in all a very nice hostel, good location, people are helpful and friendly, and it's not their fault if there are loud people in the middle of the night in the dorm. Maybe a little too much Jazz in the courtyard, but for those who like it... ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very nice place to be with more than excellent staff! Had a really good time here, a proper home away from home! ”
- 05 May 2014 Olaf
- “ Brilliant hostel, I'd recommend it to anyone, friendly staff, lots of space, brilliant location. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Awesome people working there, awesome facilities and if you're down here for carnival, get ready cause most blocos are held a few blocos ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Anonymous Argentina