Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My room was next door to owner's in-laws' house and the wall was paper thin so I could hear when they watched TV and I was awaken by the sound of shower. They also hovered around my door doing gardening. The owner was very helpful though. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Thank you for lovely Marija who adviced us and let us stay in her lovely place! Air conditioner, nice bed, clean and quiet place. The owner told us exact things where to go and when, it really helped us. Located near the harbour and bus station, near there's also a few nice restaurants. A little bit far away from old town but you could easily walk there in 20 minutes and it's safe also in the night. We would come back here. - Laura & Alex ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Laura Finland
- “ Okay so we have been traveling for a month and this was the weirdest experience we have had thus far on our trip. One we won't forget, at least the check in process. We confirmed with the host twice before coming bc of old reviews, yet we arrived, rung the door bell, no answer for 30 mins. Luckily the door was open and my husband walked in and started knocking on doors. Finally got her inlaws who speak no English. Host nowhere to be found. She finally came, no explanation. Weird. Otherwise, fine ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Whitney USA