Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you for lovely Marija who adviced us and let us stay in her lovely place! Air conditioner, nice bed, clean and quiet place. The owner told us exact things where to go and when, it really helped us. Located near the harbour and bus station, near there's also a few nice restaurants. A little bit far away from old town but you could easily walk there in 20 minutes and it's safe also in the night. We would come back here. - Laura & Alex ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Laura Finland
- “ Okay so we have been traveling for a month and this was the weirdest experience we have had thus far on our trip. One we won't forget, at least the check in process. We confirmed with the host twice before coming bc of old reviews, yet we arrived, rung the door bell, no answer for 30 mins. Luckily the door was open and my husband walked in and started knocking on doors. Finally got her inlaws who speak no English. Host nowhere to be found. She finally came, no explanation. Weird. Otherwise, fine ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Whitney USA
- “ Milica, the landlady, was a most delightful and helpful person. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA