Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Milica runs the place and is very nice and helpful. The place is a little far from old town, but still in walking distance. You have a couple of bakeries and a cheap and good pizzeria around. The rooms have air-con and there is a kitchen available and a supermarket nearby. Nice terrace in the garden to hang around/eat/have a beer with others from the hostel. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The whole stay in Dubrovnik was excellent. The city is beautiful. As for the Vila Marija we were happy that we get there. The lady who run the hostel was amazing and extremely helpful at any step. She told us what is interesting to visit and where can we got everything we need. Generally speaking the whole trip to Dubrovnik was a nic experience. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Bartłomiej Poland
- “ Snill dame som forteller om byen og hjelper til når man mister bagasjen ved ankomst. Ordner ut! Tipser angående hvor det er billig og bra å spise. Nice woman who helps with anything, even when you lost your baggage. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Solfrid Norway
- “ perfect appartment with a nice garage for our car! very nice staff that was helping us with everything. the accomodation is a 20min-walk away from the city center but for the cheap price it has the best value for your money. we could really recommend to book this place :) ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Florian Austria
- “ We are very satisfied to stay at Vila Marija two weeks. It is near to Babin kuk, Plada and to old town, specially very near to central buss bassstation. Hostess Milica is very helpful with a great hospitality. To give us local information about restaurants, boat trips to islands and also to book day-trips to Mostar and Montenegro. ”
- 26 Jun 2013 Kyoko Japan