Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very goog hostel, its like home bid bed , clean and comfortable . ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ A really lovely place, between the old town and the tivoli park. The staff prepared a lot of good recommendations and are always here for some support. If you are travelling alone, you can meet there people, but it is probably a better hostel if you are already in a group. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ This hostel is located in the Embassy District of the city and is very secure. It's a long walk from the train station, but the directions were very clear. The old district is not far. It was very comfortable and the staff were extremely attentive and helpful. I would recommend this hostel without hesitation. Overall, an excellent hostel! ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a very small, comfortable, privately run hostel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure your visit to Slovenia was excellent I learned a lot just by talking to them. Breakfast was small but included and satisfying. Location was close to the center but about 15 minutes from train/bus station. The bathrooms weren't excellent nor terrible. Wifi was good and so was the kitchen ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Must stay at Villa Veselova if you visit Ljubljana. It is perfect! ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is nice and cozy. Location was not perfect but LjublBjana is a quite small city. You can get anywhere in city center by foot. And this hostel seems not so bad to start to discover Balkans. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous Japan