Villa Anna Maria
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ -WARNING: booked an ensuite, but had a shared bathroom instead; owner did nothing despite our request to adjust price -constant nagging to keep kitchen and table clean; kitchen/fridge not willingly shared, even though included in facility description -4 dogs begging while eating made meals unpleasant; if you try to shoo them away, staff reprimands you; gf swears she got flea bites -far from attractions -excellent breakfast (nutella, mixed fruits, greek yogurt, toast, freshly squeezed juice) ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Daniel Canada
- “ I was hugely impressed right from the start when Jose (the owner) took me for a tour of the estate. This is the best kept secret in Cozumel. The Villa has such a character! The room was super clean. The best part of the stay was Jose. He cares for his guests so much. Villa Anna Maria is simply beautiful, quaint, and charming. This hostel is for those who seek peace. You will find it here. Thank you Jose for taking care of me and all other guests! You are the best! And I will be back next year! ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Jarmila Canada
- “ Very nice hostal, a little far from the center but the walk (or cab ride) is totally worth it. Very nice, friendly atmosphere with the staff. ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Damien France