Villa Arqueologica Chichen Itza
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You should not show HOTELS to people who is clearly looking for HOSTELS, there is a huge important difference, and worst than that: when I called to clear it and solve the situation... your perssonel just left half an hour before time and left a recorded-automatic answer ON... Thank you for the respect to the clients ;) ”
- 21 Nov 2013 veronica Bolivia
- “ This is the best place i've ever stayed in Mexico. Nice food, nice pool, relaxing places and the best thing: is very close the Chichen-Itza arqueological site. The only thing that i would complain is the missing telephones. There are no public telephones near the Hotel and the staff would charge too much for an international call (50 times more than in a public phone). But, i would recommend. ”
- 11 Aug 2012 Marcelo
- “ This hotel is a short walk to the back entrance of the Chichen Itza Ruins site. The front desk booked a tour for us. Our guide was amazing and knew so much about the site. It felt like he was telling us a story for a few hours and we learned so much from him. This is a great place to stay and I'd recommend it to anyone! ”
- 05 Jan 2012 Jessica
- “ Room architecture has a lot of character. Most luxurious hotel I've ever booked on hostels.com. Will charge addl tax. Extremely quiet. Excellent value. Right next to chichen Itza entrance. ”
- 23 Dec 2010 Anonymous