Villa Arqueologica Chichen Itza
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best place to stay if you want to visit Chichen itza very early. The hotel organized us a tour, it was really worth it. They have a nice pool, a billard table, a tasty restaurant. I would recommend this hotel because being at the ruins very early in the morning is the best because there are not so much people and you can enjoy the silence. Also it is so nice to jump into the pool after a day of culture and walking. Piste is not far away, there are some small places where you can grab some food. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Svenja Germany
- “ This beautiful hotel is minutes away from the ruins. Our room was cozy and comfortable. The decor and ambiance of the hotel transported us to a different world. Our only complaint is that the man at the front desk was curt and not very willing to assist us in our travel plans. But other than that, I would strongly recommend this place. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Krithika India
- “ This is the most breath taking place I have ever laid my head. The pool is huge and is surrounded by walkways with archaeological motifs, humongous trees and two tiered walkway. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Vieni USA