Villa Arqueologica Chichen Itza
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This beautiful hotel is minutes away from the ruins. Our room was cozy and comfortable. The decor and ambiance of the hotel transported us to a different world. Our only complaint is that the man at the front desk was curt and not very willing to assist us in our travel plans. But other than that, I would strongly recommend this place. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Krithika India
- “ This is the most breath taking place I have ever laid my head. The pool is huge and is surrounded by walkways with archaeological motifs, humongous trees and two tiered walkway. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Vieni USA
- “ You should not show HOTELS to people who is clearly looking for HOSTELS, there is a huge important difference, and worst than that: when I called to clear it and solve the situation... your perssonel just left half an hour before time and left a recorded-automatic answer ON... Thank you for the respect to the clients ;) ”
- 21 Nov 2013 veronica Bolivia