Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Villa Banana is situated very far from the city center and ferry port. You have to walk 20-25 minutes through hundreds of scales before arriving in the old town. There's no restaurants and pubs near. There's a huge problem in the showers for the hot water: there isn't always enough. Furthermore, the hostel is located in a working area, so it's impossible to sleep after 7.30 am. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Marco Italy
- “ A fan in each room would be so perfect!! ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Friendly Staff. Great view from the house but the location is far away from the old town and main bus station. Walking uphill from the oldtown back to the house takes too long and local bus cost you 12 kuna one way. The bathroom is dirty and things are quite old. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Darius Kwan Leong Canada