Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean rooms, helpfull staff and good location! Definetly recommed! ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ I'll be honest, sometimes I give 5-star reviews just because I like the hostel owner. But Villa Divine really deserves it. The staff is amazing, the hostel is beautiful. Everything was perfect. But just to manage your expectations, this is more of a relaxing, beach vacation hostel as opposed to a party hostel. Which I really liked because I needed a break from 18 year old Australians in neon clothes. Final takeaway: DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY HERE!!! ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice and helpful staff at a brilliantly located hostel. Simply a strong recommendation for everyone who wants to visit Dubrovnik! ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ A great hostel away from the old town that is perfect for comfort travellers! Close to a beach and a pavilion of restaurants as well. The staff are also really lovely and accommodating! Would recommend. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Abbey Australia
- “ Over two months of backpacking, this was the best hostel I've stayed in by far. Phenomenal. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada