Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything is fine and dandy. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Villa Esthela is a great little place in Antigua, Guatemala. The prices are good and the rooms are real nice. There was hot water and I loved that! The views, especially from the roof top, are awesome! It is close enough to walk to the center square and many other great places to see and experience. I would stay there again! Thank you for fantastic hospitality and a nice stay. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great value! It's a ten minute walk to the centre of town, but it's not a problem unless it's night and your walking alone as there are no lights in the streets. Great view of Fuego! ”
- 20 May 2014 Anonymous Canada