Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The booking was made in a hotel, that was not operating anymore. The person contacted by the hotel contact number had not been an employee of the hotel for a year. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Alina Latvia
- “ Good hostel, 25 minutes to city center, or 5 minutes by train. Only one bath on the floor. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Elena Russia
- “ Sauna & small pool included - awesome! ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ There was only two showers in the room where the swimming pool was (and these were the only showers in the hostel), so if someone was using the other one, the door was locked and the other shower couldn't be used. Otherwise, a good value for money even though the staff didn't speak so much English and our room's floor was not cleaned properly (there was some dust etc.). Served our needs. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Not far from the airport - that's why I booked it. Very friendly staff! ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Villa LaFerra is a great hostel! The value for money is 10 of 10. A lot of space in the living room, cleanliness, not so far from town centre. You can also use hostel's sauna and swimming pool for free! ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous Latvia