Villa Pink House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A good choice for Dalat. Make sure you consider taking Mr. Rot's "secret tour." It was a highlight experience for TravelinAlan. I won't tell the secret, but part of it is you will not be on the tourist trail and asked to buy things+the visit to the hill tribe will amaze you. It may be a bit more expensive than other choices, but trust me, well worth it. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Wonderful experience - I was travelling solo, so the hospitality, helpfulness and friendliness of everyone at Pink House was much appreciated! It was like a mini home-stay. I fell in love with Da Lat and felt so comfortable there that I extended my stay from 3 nights to 6. The "secret tour" is a fantastic opportunity, I lived in Vietnam for 4 months before travelling to Da Lat, and I had been on SO MANY tours...but this one was definitely something special. Cám Ơn to everyone at Pink House! :) ”
- 06 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was great, everybody really friendly and made us feel at home. They offer a great "secret" motorbike tour, which we recommend very much - it is very personal, takes you to interesting places and the tour guide is a lovely young woman. Thanks to all the team for making Dalat even more special than it is. ”
- 26 Feb 2013 Regula and Chaim Switzerland
- “ 100% This hotel/hostel is simply PERFECT... There is nothing they could improve on. We stayed in room 208 with SUPERB VIEWS from the massive balcony. If you don't stay here and try and save a pound or two YOU ARE UTTERLY INSANE! I would have liked to stayed MUCH longer :-( ”
- 20 Jun 2012 Anonymous England