Villa Saint Exupery Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic staff with great recommendations. The rooms were great and the location better! :) ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic hostel. Ideal location really good for the airport, the city centre and the trams. Comfortable beds, and the bar is better since money has been spent on it. Staff really helpful as they always have been. I don't agree with the negative comments about the breakfast; I thought there was plenty of it and plenty of choice. Definitely the hostel of choice in Nice. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous England
- “ I stayed in the 16 bed dorm, which apparently used to be the common room - so the bathrooms and showers were downstairs in the basement. These were also used by the people at the bar so that was not ideal. It was also really loud as the bar is right next to the room. The staff was helpful, I saw multiple people giving the receptionists a hard time and they always remained professional and calm. The location is great! I would come back, but not stay in that large dorm room. ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Jessica USA
- “ Good location. We stayed in a two-bedroom with a double bed. So didnt get the normal hostel-feeling. Stayed for two days and it was fine. ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Jeanette Marie Kvalsvik Norway
- “ everythings was perfect, thank you! ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Zuzana Slovakia