Villa Saint Exupery Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Central location. Too big for that cosy hostel feel, but the staff makes an effort to create a nice atmosphere by approaching guests during breakfast to inform about things to see/do and how to get there. The receptionist at arrival was quite stressed due to a 30 people group coming in right after me, but still took the time to explain things. Must say he sometimes took too much time, though. On the downside: only one bathroom in a 14 bed room is waaaay too little, come on! ”
- 19 Jul 2017 Tonje Norway
- “ Fantastic staff with great recommendations. The rooms were great and the location better! :) ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic hostel. Ideal location really good for the airport, the city centre and the trams. Comfortable beds, and the bar is better since money has been spent on it. Staff really helpful as they always have been. I don't agree with the negative comments about the breakfast; I thought there was plenty of it and plenty of choice. Definitely the hostel of choice in Nice. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous England