Villa Saint Exupery Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel near the beach and town center. Le petit dejeuner (breakfast) is 5€. Only coffee and tea are gratis. ”
- 31 Oct 2017 Anonymous
- “ I felt very comfortable, the staff made me feel at home. Specially Karla save my trip to Nice. I was very confuse with my plans, because I made a mistake with my booking and she helped me to solve everything. Congratulations for such great staff. You are very lucky to have so excellent staff ( Bar and restaurant) also excellent they made me feel at home. ”
- 03 Oct 2017 Gerardo USA
- “ Central location. Too big for that cosy hostel feel, but the staff makes an effort to create a nice atmosphere by approaching guests during breakfast to inform about things to see/do and how to get there. The receptionist at arrival was quite stressed due to a 30 people group coming in right after me, but still took the time to explain things. Must say he sometimes took too much time, though. On the downside: only one bathroom in a 14 bed room is waaaay too little, come on! ”
- 19 Jul 2017 Tonje Norway
- “ Fantastic staff with great recommendations. The rooms were great and the location better! :) ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA