Villaggio Resort Nettuno
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed one extra night! The staff is great, always smiling and helpful. Our little house which had room for 4 people had an ocean view and was equipped with everything you need: kitchen with stove, fridge and pots/pans, bathroom with a never cold shower, our own little terrace with chairs, table, drying rack and even sun beds. The beach is 2 min walking away, wonderful blue water. They offer you great day trips to Capri/Amalfi. We also hiked to a hidden beach. Perfect location to relax! ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ This is a beautiful spot in the world but make sure you know how far away it is from main serrento. We had done out research pria so we knew. The bus is at lease 2 hrs away from where the ferry drops you but it is a very peaceful place to spend a few nights. There isn't a night life here if u like to party but as I said it is a beautiful place to base yourself while checking out positano almfi and Capri. ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Kate Australia
- “ Beautiful location in the mountains, yet on the coast at the same time. It was a surprise to see cabins just because I wasn't expecting it. Low-lit paths for walking from cabin to main area at night. ”
- 09 Jun 2012 Jillian