Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome value for the money. Quaint, comfortable, definitely would return. Only downside was there is a loud bar nearby weekend nights and also a few ants get in the room at night. Other rooms might not have the same issue. If you don't mind earplugs sometimes, it wouldn't deter me, this place is a great value. Will miss relaxing in the hammocks! ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This place was absolutely beautiful!!! We have already been backpacking around Costa Rica and staying in plenty of hostels, this one blew us away. It was only a block from the beautiful beaches of Tamarindo and the main street with all the awesome shops and restaurants. The lady at the front desk was so sweet and welcoming. We only booked for one night but we wish we would have stayed another. Highly recommend this hostel. We will definitely be back. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Erin USA
- “ Villas Macondo is great, it has an excellent location, in the heart of Tamarindo, very close from the beach...the supermarket is next to it, and the kitchen is always open, its pool is very nice... we felt very safe, plus the staff is very helpful. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous Honduras