Vilnius Old Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You need to get bigger beds. Thats my only complaint. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Jannik Denmark
- “ the location is fine. But the place is a little bit hard to find and looks a little bit scary. not so clean i would say. ”
- 11 May 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Actually, I stayed at another Hostel. But it was very good, and the staff is friendly. When I woke up on that day, the scenery outside the window is very beautiful, that the snow covered the tree. ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ everyone had to cross our room to get to the next dorm and to the shower facilities, so we rather felt like sleeping in the corridor. linen was for rent but did not fit the size of the beds - so we had to sleep on parts of the bare mattress which were quite old and used. the staff was friendly, though and the shower was clean ”
- 18 Aug 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ Our room was in reality in Fortuna Hostel, not in Old Town Hostel... but it was even nicer =) Loved your basement with table-soccer and pingpong. And a kitchen with free tea and coffee is also great... ”
- 16 Aug 2012 Romy