Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Vinayak Guesthouse is a nice place, rooms are big and clean. The staff is really friendly and helpful. The restaurant serves good food and is quite convenient because is not easy to find good restaurant around that area. I loved my stay there and I had the opportunity to meet nice people. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous Chile
- “ Wasnt able to pay by credit card, although their website said it was possible. I arrived at night and had to leave at 5 o'clock in the morning, and they wanted me to go to the ATM that same night. I had dollars on me, but they did not have any change in dollars, only in Bhat (which I couldnt use anymore because I was leaving the country). They did not offer ay solution and instead responded in quite a rude manner. ”
- 27 May 2014 Johanne Netherlands
- “ Simple room with communal toilet in hall, but all was clean. The family that owns the place and lives there is very nice and was helpful. Very quaint place with a nice rooftop that serves very good food (I ate all my meals there to be safe). Great value for the money and indeed very close to the train station. You will need to take a rig-shaw into the pink city at it is a bit far, but that costs near nothing. Not a lot around the place to see. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 11 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Best place so far in India, and hot water too! Great decorations everywhere on the walls and a real effort made, tent on the roof garden, good food, young waiting staff with limited English but that didn't matter, the father/son were great, no pressure, very knowledgeable and friendly. Not a great location but quiet and nice area and not far from the station. The rest of Jaipur was very chaotic. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous England
- “ I liked this place very much. Clean, cheap, good services. Recommended = ) Гестхаус мне очень понравился) Домашняя атмосфера, неприлипчивый персонал, чистое белье. Хозяин дал много хороших советов по поводу достопримечательностей и о том, как до них дешевле и быстрее добраться. В ресторане вкусная и дешевая еда. Очень рекомендую. ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Daria Russia
- “ We stayed tree days in the nice family run Vinyak Guesthouse, Agra. The couple had an exellent room with balcony and I stayed in basic one but enough me to sleep and rest. There is a nice restaurant on the rooftop teracce, good breakfast and dinner. Loundary service is working ok. Worth of going! Anne, Auli and Jukka from Finland oct.2013 ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Finland