Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Simple room with communal toilet in hall, but all was clean. The family that owns the place and lives there is very nice and was helpful. Very quaint place with a nice rooftop that serves very good food (I ate all my meals there to be safe). Great value for the money and indeed very close to the train station. You will need to take a rig-shaw into the pink city at it is a bit far, but that costs near nothing. Not a lot around the place to see. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 11 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Best place so far in India, and hot water too! Great decorations everywhere on the walls and a real effort made, tent on the roof garden, good food, young waiting staff with limited English but that didn't matter, the father/son were great, no pressure, very knowledgeable and friendly. Not a great location but quiet and nice area and not far from the station. The rest of Jaipur was very chaotic. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous England
- “ I liked this place very much. Clean, cheap, good services. Recommended = ) Гестхаус мне очень понравился) Домашняя атмосфера, неприлипчивый персонал, чистое белье. Хозяин дал много хороших советов по поводу достопримечательностей и о том, как до них дешевле и быстрее добраться. В ресторане вкусная и дешевая еда. Очень рекомендую. ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Daria Russia
- “ We stayed tree days in the nice family run Vinyak Guesthouse, Agra. The couple had an exellent room with balcony and I stayed in basic one but enough me to sleep and rest. There is a nice restaurant on the rooftop teracce, good breakfast and dinner. Loundary service is working ok. Worth of going! Anne, Auli and Jukka from Finland oct.2013 ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Julian Germany