Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ they but me in a computer room because they had not a room bad place i will never go there again :( ”
- 10 Apr 2015 jorge USA
- “ Our stay at Vinayak guesthouse was amazing! After staying at other hostels in Delhi and Agra with poor service, dirty rooms and bad wi-if it was a relief to come there. It's family run and such a good atmosphere. You feel like home! ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Lova Sweden
- “ Vinayak Guesthouse is a nice place, rooms are big and clean. The staff is really friendly and helpful. The restaurant serves good food and is quite convenient because is not easy to find good restaurant around that area. I loved my stay there and I had the opportunity to meet nice people. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous Chile
- “ Wasnt able to pay by credit card, although their website said it was possible. I arrived at night and had to leave at 5 o'clock in the morning, and they wanted me to go to the ATM that same night. I had dollars on me, but they did not have any change in dollars, only in Bhat (which I couldnt use anymore because I was leaving the country). They did not offer ay solution and instead responded in quite a rude manner. ”
- 27 May 2014 Johanne Netherlands