Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed tree days in the nice family run Vinyak Guesthouse, Agra. The couple had an exellent room with balcony and I stayed in basic one but enough me to sleep and rest. There is a nice restaurant on the rooftop teracce, good breakfast and dinner. Loundary service is working ok. Worth of going! Anne, Auli and Jukka from Finland oct.2013 ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Julian Germany
- “ Friendly people, clean and quiet room, good shower, the food was not good this evening ”
- 11 Mar 2013 Klaus
- “ Great hostel,great staff. Best value for money we had in india. ”
- 23 Feb 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great pplace to stay away from the old city, awesome staff! ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Patricio Argentina
- “ We had a fantastic stay at the Vinayak guesthouse! They were very accommodating and helpful with navigation around Jaipur and assisting us with any of our questions. There was hot water, wifi, laundry and the rooftop restaurant is actually a lovely spot to chill out (with great/cheap food!). A very refreshing hotel for India's standards with a lovely friendly atmosphere. We would defintiely return. Tom & Sally, Australia ”
- 12 Jan 2013 Thomas Australia