Vinh Huy Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hotel wasn't clean, the staff was rude and said to us that we couldn't stay one day more ' cause they were full and when we tried to book again in the hostels.com wasn't full. The location isn't good, we found a place in the middle of the old city for the same price. ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We arrived very early and the receptionist didn't let us in, just after waiting a few minutes he allowed to leave our bags until check-in. But during the day girls in the reception were great. They have a very small swimming pool, free internet and computer, only a bit long walk to the centre, around 15 minutes. ”
- 13 Feb 2013 Anonymous Latvia
- “ they book my bus ticket from Hoi An to Hanoi...gave me a ticket but since we have to changebuses, the second bus didnt honored my voucher..they claim i have to either stay until the following date or sleep in the floor...it was a 16 hr ordeal,since the sleeping bus its overfill..in a case of an emergengy, theres no way out...the drivers never stop honking their horns and it kinda kills the whole purpose of savin a night since you end up drained out... ”
- 29 Jul 2011 Arturo
- “ We have mixed feelings about this place. The room we got had a window to the corridor (a loud one as well) and a terrible bathroom. The staff was nice, but they charged 21000 dong for a dollar which is really unusual. On the other hand, the location was nice and breakfast was okay. Still, you could get something better for the price. ”
- 18 Feb 2011 Tomasz