Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Provide shampoo in the bathrooms. ”
- 03 May 2017 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ It was a great experience to stay here. ”
- 17 Apr 2017 Anonymous India
- “ good hostel. Didn't like my roommates and the staff oblige and moved me to another room at no extra cost. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The facilities were great, everything was provided and the room was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful if I had questions about the area, and the breakfast was good for the price! I liked how secure entry was to the hostel and it was in a nice area, I didn't feel uncomfortable walking at night. It was right next door to a small grocery store and surrounded by restaurants, plus three metro stations were within walking distance. I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 22 Dec 2016 Bethanie USA
- “ They speak more than 2 languages, what helps a lot the foreign guests. They were nice and polite everytime! Nice people staying there and great location for bars, groceries and metro. ”
- 04 Nov 2016 fernanda Brazil
- “ Good first experience for a hostel :) ”
- 26 Sep 2016 Ashley USA