Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place to stay, i've had a good time there. I had a single room, there vas good space but some noisy beceaus off the Viru street right down the (big) window. Use earplugs! Nice location in the old town. Only 9 rooms, quiet Place. The breakfast was not so much to Write home about, but there is a litle citchen With fridge so you can bring Your own Food or eat in town on one of the many Nice Places. Good coffee and filled pancakes in kompressor cafe will make Your day! ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Lisanne Netherlands
- “ great place to stay, middle in the centre of town. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Pieter Netherlands
- “ good location, clean, confortable ”
- 26 May 2013 nei jian China
- “ Very nice place, friendly staff, always willing to help. Orderly, and this sweetie placed on the towel, made a very good mood. ”
- 29 Jan 2013 Aistė Lithuania
- “ I really enjoyed staying here. The staff was helpful and very friendly! The free breakfast diffidently made the stay so much better! Thank you! ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA