Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ That was one of the best Hostels I have ever been. Very friendly and helpfull staff, new furniture and good facilities. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Philipp Austria
- “ Nice place to stay, i've had a good time there. I had a single room, there vas good space but some noisy beceaus off the Viru street right down the (big) window. Use earplugs! Nice location in the old town. Only 9 rooms, quiet Place. The breakfast was not so much to Write home about, but there is a litle citchen With fridge so you can bring Your own Food or eat in town on one of the many Nice Places. Good coffee and filled pancakes in kompressor cafe will make Your day! ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Lisanne Netherlands
- “ great place to stay, middle in the centre of town. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Pieter Netherlands