Vistas de Lisboa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a hostel in the very center of Lisbon in the district Baixa. It is anyway calm in the rooms. The showers and toilets are quite dirty. The kitchen was unfortunatley missing a sink, which means that you have to go to the bathrooms to wash the dishes. For that reason I had the impression that the kitchen was ditry as well. Furthermore it seems like the owners of the hostel also live at the hostel and are occupying the common space, which felt a bit strange. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The location is nice. But the welcome was poor, the receptionist was sleeping (1 PM). The same happened on checkout. The reception was left unnatended. Also, I asked for a locker, but they gave me a key of a locker of someone else. ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The hostel was pretty good, and the beds were certainly comfortable! Our only problem was that the staff gave us the wrong key at least five times, and we would have been locked out of the hostel for the night if we hadn't decided to check all the keys before leaving. You should hire more than one person because I'm sure he was tired from staying up all night and just napping in between. And please fix the first bathroom if you haven't already; it smells! ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Kimberly USA
- “ It`s realy good location. And staffs are very kind. But shower is not clean. Some shower is broken! ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Spent there 6 great days. Clean, good atmosphere, helpful staff. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Dominik Poland