Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great experience to actually live on a boat for a couple of days, very central and ideal starting point for a walk into the city center for sigh-seeing, shopping, etc. Especially New Year's Eve was fantastic as we could see all the fireworks around from the boat! Staff on board was very friendly and helpful! Breakfast buffet was excellent, too. Rooms and shared bathroom small (as is on a boat...) but clean. I can definitely recommend Vita Nova and would decide again to stay there! ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Caroline Austria
- “ Location was great, breakfast was very nice, and staying on a boat was a really interesting addition to our vacation! The rooms are VERY small, but that was to be expected. The showers were also very tiny, which made you feel like you were playing twister trying to maneuver yourself and your towel etc in this little space. But it was a really unique experience and we would recommend it to anyone looking for very basic accommodations with an interesting twist! ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good breakfast and location. Shower and toilet a bit outdated. Good deal for the price! ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ It was really a great place. The cabins are very small but they are nice and cozy and warm, especially in the Amsterdam rainy weather. We enjoyed it a lot and would definitely recommend it to others! Roy was so nice, the breakfast is good and the location is also nice, since it's not too close to the center (10 min walk). The only bad stuff would be the bathroom which could be a bit cold, but if you don't stay for too long it should be fine. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Andrew USA
- “ Very small space and beds are seem smaller than regular twin beds. Toilet is same room as a shower so its not always free, and often wet. Shower is very small with no room to put anything, and drain gets clogged with all of the hair. Common area closes early and so there's no wifi after around 10. The location is good, more quiet at night than more central places. ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Kimberly Lynn Canada
- “ I like the location its away from the center which is good when in Amsterdam but still only a 10 minute walk if we wanted to go. I don't like the curfew , we had no access to internet or the lounge after 10pm and shower s as well. Which by the way if your above 5 foot will be very uncomfortable also if your a group of three or more don't book it the rooms are too small even for a boat me and my mates had to strategies who got to change first etc. Breakfast was good though free and decent. ”
- 11 May 2013 Anonymous Egypt