Volver Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a fantastic hostel on a great point watching out over the nice village and the bay and beach. The voluntiers who are working here are fun and nice people. Hopefully they keep this going on with this young voluntiers and not with silly old ladies who wants to work here too because they think they are 16 again. (smoking,drinking) It's a place where you meet people from all over the world and every age. Just a great place with beautiful artistic designe, very creative. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I really felt like home at this place. Justin, the receptionist was pretty funny, friendly and helpful. All guests was pretty nice, the location is perfect, the hostel has a wonderful view, comfortable common area, the internet was fast. Everything was perfect. ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Mariucha Brazil
- “ I came to hostel with my 2 friends. and when we came we were really shocked. It was absoutely lovely nice hostel with amazing staff! We stayed there 6 night. It was 6 days never forgetting! Nice view on port from the terrace. Best place for chill out,relax. We really enjoyed time!thanks Volver!:) ”
- 25 Sep 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Great hostel with an amazing location and stunning views. The staff were so kind and always willing to help, the only think lacking was overall cleanliness of the place, it looked as though it needed a big spring clean and some new linen for the beds, very few complaints though and overall great hostel. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous Australia