Volver Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a fantastic hostel on a great point watching out over the nice village and the bay and beach. The voluntiers who are working here are fun and nice people. Hopefully they keep this going on with this young voluntiers and not with silly old ladies who wants to work here too because they think they are 16 again. (smoking,drinking) It's a place where you meet people from all over the world and every age. Just a great place with beautiful artistic designe, very creative. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Unique small hostel,beautifully styled and decorated.Staff so helpful,kind and funny and available til midnight to help with all your needs...The layout gives every opportunity to meet and socialise with other guests in this very friendly atmosphere. Lovely roof terrace and chill out zone with sensational sea view..Attracts free spirited people who love life and travel.and the arts. Andrea,your host has put her heart and soul into making this the best hostel experience, I'm going back asap! ”
- 12 Jan 2015 Inez England
- “ I really felt like home at this place. Justin, the receptionist was pretty funny, friendly and helpful. All guests was pretty nice, the location is perfect, the hostel has a wonderful view, comfortable common area, the internet was fast. Everything was perfect. ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Mariucha Brazil