Volver Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I came to hostel with my 2 friends. and when we came we were really shocked. It was absoutely lovely nice hostel with amazing staff! We stayed there 6 night. It was 6 days never forgetting! Nice view on port from the terrace. Best place for chill out,relax. We really enjoyed time!thanks Volver!:) ”
- 25 Sep 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Great hostel with an amazing location and stunning views. The staff were so kind and always willing to help, the only think lacking was overall cleanliness of the place, it looked as though it needed a big spring clean and some new linen for the beds, very few complaints though and overall great hostel. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Hostel is quite artistic and cheerful! Most of the staff seems nice even thou they don´t take much contact with guests. Hostel is really small thou and crowded and makes it bit uncomfortable to stay in for too a long time. Just too many people in too a small space! Kitchen especially is really small and the fridge so full that it seems unlikely that your food is really kept cold there. Most of the pans and pots are old and not so nice to use. Anyhow atmosphere is quite pleasant! ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ I went on a short gateway with some friends. The hostel is really nice with a beautiful view. Nice way to meet people from all over the world. Nice kitchen and very clean bathroom. The interior design is very coloured and a lot of styles but choose with a very good taste. The staff is very friendly and helpful. ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Savu Danut Romania