Volver Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very kind staff .. very understanding for i hurt my shoulder and could not arrive on planned evening so very gracious and not harsh at all :) Lots of good vibes. ”
- 14 Jan 2016 Christopher England
- “ Cosy and laidback little place. Exellent location, stable wifi, friendly staff and quite clean for a hostel. ”
- 13 Jan 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The kitchen needs a renovation, also much bigger freege, but we discussed this al with the owner. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ It's a fantastic hostel on a great point watching out over the nice village and the bay and beach. The voluntiers who are working here are fun and nice people. Hopefully they keep this going on with this young voluntiers and not with silly old ladies who wants to work here too because they think they are 16 again. (smoking,drinking) It's a place where you meet people from all over the world and every age. Just a great place with beautiful artistic designe, very creative. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Anonymous Netherlands