Volver Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice designed hotel with good atmosphere and easy to connect with others travellers if one travels alone. However, note security problems ... everything that is not put in the lockers may disappear ... or in the fridge, even if you put your name on it. Otherwise, really nice location & view from the hostel. Kitchen very small and not always clean, bathrooms are cleaned every day but dorms were not cleaned once during a whole week stay. ”
- 24 Jul 2016 Sarah Belgium
- “ While the staff was nice, I had made a previous arrangement with them via email to arrive late in the evening at about 1am and they indicated it would be no problem. However after I arrived the door was locked and nobody was answering my knocking. I also attempted to call them and also received no answer. After about 20 minutes waiting outside unsure of what to do someone who had been awoken by my endless knocking opened the door and let me in. ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very kind staff .. very understanding for i hurt my shoulder and could not arrive on planned evening so very gracious and not harsh at all :) Lots of good vibes. ”
- 14 Jan 2016 Christopher England
- “ Cosy and laidback little place. Exellent location, stable wifi, friendly staff and quite clean for a hostel. ”
- 13 Jan 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The kitchen needs a renovation, also much bigger freege, but we discussed this al with the owner. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous Netherlands