Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed 5 nights in the hostel and enjoyed it. It is clean, comfortable and in the center of Barcelona. We enjoyed the excellent breakfast every morning and could join the "tapas night" at friday night. Here the staff offers a traditional and very delicious tapas for a really good price. Because of that we are students we booked a cheap room and, of course thats normal in a center of a big city, we heard the people during the nights on the streets. But we could handle with that! ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Dominik Germany
- “ Definitely one of the best accommodations I´ve ever had....directly situated in the old town of Barcelona, friendly and very attentive staff/hosts, great rooms, great breakfast. Excellent value for money! Liked the eco-friendly attitude! Only shortage: relatively loud in the evenings....but I almost couldn´t hear it after all the walking and sightseeing through the city :) Next time I am in Barcelona (and there is a next time for sure), Vrabac will be my first choice! Andrea (Germany) ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Andrea Germany
- “ Pros - amazing location, delicious breakfast, very nice owner, Cons - wifi was not very fast and didn't work the first few days ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Helpful staff Perfect location There was a better room available, so i got an upgrade without even asking ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Fernando Brazil
- “ Vrabac was centrally located, clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay very much and would recommend the hostal to others ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Carolyn England
- “ I was really satisfied with all kind of service they gave! Delicious breakfast, super kind staff, cleanliness, room, facalties ... I definitely recommend this accomodation! ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Sun Young South Korea