Vy Khanh Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location and a calm area. If you travel solo it's hard meeting other people. But if you travel and want to be in a calm place this is perfect. Staff is really nice and helpful. I recommend this place ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Johan Sweden
- “ Vy Khanh Hostel is a 5-7 room guesthouse located in Quarter 1 in HCM City and a 10-25min walk to most sites. The staff are so nice! Ms. Vy gave me a detailed explanation of fun places to see in the city, and gave me helpful safety tips too. The tour I booked with the hostel to the Mekong Delta was a great value ($10) and fun. I booked a private room because it was the only one available; the queen sized bed is very comfy and the room was immaculate. (Light sleepers beware: the street is loud). ”
- 04 Dec 2015 Aily USA
- “ This small hostel is perfect! I received the best reception from Ms. Vy. She will give you a map with a lot of information about HCM: it was an amazing reception! Only one problem: if you'r travelling alone, and looking for atmosphere/fun here it will be difficult. ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Gonçalo Portugal
“ Small nice hostel in one of the back alleys of the backpackers' district. I was in a small double room with a tiny window and TV; both the room and the bathroom were very clean. Staff very very kind, would help you in any need. ”
Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy
- 04 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain
“ I stayed in a private room, Vy was very welcoming. She was very good at helping us find places and recommending things to do around the city. Very good food recommendations! She also took people on a private city tour showing them places. Because Ibwas by myself she took me for a scooter ride to have a look at the city at night. If you are looking for a clean and quiet place to stay definitely come here! ”
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy
- 16 Jul 2015 Anonymous New Zealand