Vy Khanh Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location and a calm area. If you travel solo it's hard meeting other people. But if you travel and want to be in a calm place this is perfect. Staff is really nice and helpful. I recommend this place ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Johan Sweden
- “ Vy Khanh Hostel is a 5-7 room guesthouse located in Quarter 1 in HCM City and a 10-25min walk to most sites. The staff are so nice! Ms. Vy gave me a detailed explanation of fun places to see in the city, and gave me helpful safety tips too. The tour I booked with the hostel to the Mekong Delta was a great value ($10) and fun. I booked a private room because it was the only one available; the queen sized bed is very comfy and the room was immaculate. (Light sleepers beware: the street is loud). ”
- 04 Dec 2015 Aily USA
- “ This small hostel is perfect! I received the best reception from Ms. Vy. She will give you a map with a lot of information about HCM: it was an amazing reception! Only one problem: if you'r travelling alone, and looking for atmosphere/fun here it will be difficult. ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Gonçalo Portugal
“ Small nice hostel in one of the back alleys of the backpackers' district. I was in a small double room with a tiny window and TV; both the room and the bathroom were very clean. Staff very very kind, would help you in any need. ”
Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy
- 04 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain