W Circuit Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was nothing great, nothing horrible. Good breakfast. The gentleman who checked me in was excellent! However, unfortunately in the morning the girl who checked me out didn't honor the 10% deposit I had already paid through hostels.com. That frustrated me. Reliable laundry service...I asked them to do my laundry from trekking and it was done and dry by the next morning. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner was wonderful and helpful. He helped us plan our trip to Torres del Paine (he was very knowledgeable) and even drove us to the bus station for free on the morning we went! ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Kimberley USA
- “ My friend and I enjoyed our stay very much...so much, that we extended our time and are still staying at the hostel. The family is helpful, sweet and mellow. The mattresses are comfortable and supportive, and the sheets and comforters are soft and warm. The showers are consistently hot. The kitchen facilities are small, but sufficient, and easy to use. It is a warm and friendly vibe at the hostel. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Susan USA