W Circuit Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My friend and I enjoyed our stay very much...so much, that we extended our time and are still staying at the hostel. The family is helpful, sweet and mellow. The mattresses are comfortable and supportive, and the sheets and comforters are soft and warm. The showers are consistently hot. The kitchen facilities are small, but sufficient, and easy to use. It is a warm and friendly vibe at the hostel. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Susan USA
- “ Not much kitchen or public space, and a bit noisy, but the folks were accommodating and it was easy to get to places from there. I had a lovely private room for a good price. I would go there again. ”
- 01 Mar 2012 Elizabeth
- “ Cristobal is excellent. He speaks perfect English. The other helpers in the hostels are very friendly too. They provide all the camping equipment, free advice for Torres del Paine, and bus schedules. Even though, twice, we were leaving late in the afternoon, they let us hang out in the hostel, and even let us cook lunch. The common area is a bit small, if the hostel is full. It's in the center of town. Very convenient (2 blocks to a supermarket) ”
- 08 Feb 2012 Zhong USA
- “ central location with one of the most friendly staff we met on our tour. very good hints for the torres del paine tours! ”
- 29 Jan 2012 Katharina Germany