Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sick from air condition. ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Milan Czech Republic
- “ The location is good and the clerks there are friendly. the most impressive thing is that the hostel is very clean and quite. I like the hostel. but my friend's cage was broken and luckly nothing was missing. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ the location is good. security is also beyond doubt. but staff depends on person. on the reception the girl Fabia was the best. but another girl wasn't friendly at all. the atmosphere is quite independent. not so kind-hearted. the double-room is very simple. the TV didn't work. wifi only on the first floor ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Overall I enjoyed my stay there. The staff is friendly and the security also great as we have our own entrance card. It's only that they didn't provide hot water that it's quite cold if we want to take a shower at night. I'll score good for its location. Though we have to walk around 7-10mins (depends on your speed) to reach it, we'll provided with a cozy surrounding, it's quiet and solemn at night so you'll feel peaceful after a long walk. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Great hostel, they kept it clean and had a great staff always waiting to help you out anyway they could. I stayed there on two separate occasions and both times were awesome. I'd recommend staying here anytime! ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Aaron USA