Wada Hostel in Guilin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved it! Fantastic staff. Cold beer. Great people. Cold A/c. Was very happy with Wada!!! ”
- 07 May 2015 Russ USA
- “ Super great staff who will help you with anything! Nice, lively atmosphere. You just did not want to leav the hostel because of all the fun things happening there. The dumplings-makeing party, the bbq and the great tours they arrainge make it the best hostel I have stayed in in China. Thanks for a great stay! ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Siim Estonia
- “ Very nice facilities, appreciate the free laundry. Suggestions for improvement: slight smell coming from the bathroom shower drain probably because of old draining tubes, maybe placing scent material in bathroom may help, wifi reaching rooms would be helpful also. ”
- 26 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Super friendly and helpful staff, chill restaurant/bar area, and clean, quiet rooms. A perfect place to stay in Guilin! ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff is incredible in this hostel! ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Great place to stay! Staff were very helpful and kind. Very comfortable rooms and great memories of our time here with Joshua, Iris and all the staff. Location is good too! Would recommend staying here in this very friendly hostel! ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Ireland