Wada Hostel in Guilin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of my best hostel experiences. An awesome place to meet with people. The staff are friendly and helpful. They offer various tours to Longji rice terraces, Li River, etc., where solo travellers like me can easily find excellent company to travel with. Make sure you can find the way from Xingping village to Yangshuo if you sign up for the bamboo raft tour, which drops you halfway and non-native speakers may find it tricky to get around. Overall this hostel left me so many fond memories! ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Nice place to stay with a good vibe and helpfull staff. Its not far from the center of town and the central trainstation. The only minor point was that we could open the window of our room from the outside. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Staff were so kind, helpful and friendly -thankyou ”
- 15 Jul 2015 sally Scotland
- “ Loved it! Fantastic staff. Cold beer. Great people. Cold A/c. Was very happy with Wada!!! ”
- 07 May 2015 Russ USA
- “ Super great staff who will help you with anything! Nice, lively atmosphere. You just did not want to leav the hostel because of all the fun things happening there. The dumplings-makeing party, the bbq and the great tours they arrainge make it the best hostel I have stayed in in China. Thanks for a great stay! ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Siim Estonia