Wada Hostel in Guilin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff very friendly and supportive, many options to socialise (motto parties, pool table, lounge areas, movie room), washing machines incl. washing powder for free, close to train and bus stations - overall, a very nice place to stay. ”
- 11 Sep 2017 Martin Germany
- “ A good and well organized hostel. The location is however not that good as it is more than half an hour walking to the center. Also they say that it is not allowed to use your own food and drinks in the restaurant area, while that is the only inside chill-out area. A pity when you want to eat fruit or so that you bought on the street. The rooms are clean, beds have own small curtain and are comfortable. Service is good as well. ”
- 04 Feb 2017 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ This hostel exceeds my expectation beyond and above. The ladies at the front desk are super nice, friendly and will try to help you in every possible means. My laptop stopped working and I had to upload my pictures to my external hard drive and I needed their office computer. The ladies at the front desk personally helped me and saved my life. I really enjoyed my stay here and I will be back again. The hostel is not just excellent it's just OUTSTANDING!!!! I wish I can give them more rating!!! ”
- 07 Nov 2016 Anonymous Canada