Wada Hostel in Guilin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel we stayed in the whole trip! Great staff. The Wada girls are so fun and helpful. We had a great time and their tours are fantastic. Yummy food too. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Ashley Canada
- “ Awesome staff! Great place! Good Food! Recommend it to everyone! ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This is the best hostel I've been to in terms of staff and service. The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and informative. They answered all of our questions and helped us to book tours and airport taxi services. The room was clean and fresh towels were provided daily. The food at the restaurant was quick and tasty. The location was easy to find, and it is near several bus stops to the downtown. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to others. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ WADA! The best hostel on my 4 week China trip. Comfy atmosphere, good food, books and most important: the fun and lovely staff! ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Really nice & helpfull staff!! The atmosphere is quite cool, almost in front you have some perfect ¨street restaurants¨! ”
- 25 Apr 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Good place to say, not much to complain about. ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA