Wake Up! Sydney Central
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It has a party atmosphere (there is a bar called Side Bar just beside it that is mostly for tourists), but you can rest as well if you want to, as rooms are in the upper floors and you hear no noise at all. Restrooms are clean, and they have a good kitchen in case you wanna cook. Only downsize is that it is almost impossible to park there,but this is an issue in whole Sydney downtown. ”
- 29 Mar 2017 Felipe Brazil
- “ Wake Up! Sydney Hostel Always seemed to be someone at the front desk, which was great. The staff were also all pleasant and helpful. Free wifi in the lobby, pay in the rooms. ATM in the lobby is handy. I was able to check in early in the day and ditch my bags to make site seeing easier which was great, some places are very picky about check in time. I liked how I got the key on a lanyard. I had a 4 person room. It was clean, but the bed was a bit thin and it was set out with a comforter not a to ”
- 04 Feb 2017 Nicole USA
- “ Clean, good location Sometimes very loud ”
- 21 Dec 2016 Sarah Maria Austria