Wake Up! Sydney Central
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is clean and facilities are alright. I think it was too big and really busy. I like the smaller ones where you feel lika a family. Kitchen was messy if you were not there right after they cleaned it. Too expensive, since nothing is included in the price except for linen. Annoying to always have to wait for the elevators... ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This is one of the best in the City and full value for the money.the staff are friendly and the facilites are great. Easy to access at any point of time. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Iyer Krishnan Iraq
- “ stay was great! -staff very efficient and friendly. one good thing would have been to provide padlocks on the lockers inside the rooms for extra security. But apart from thay everything was excellent! ”
- 09 Dec 2013 Tania R New Zealand
- “ Best Hostel in Sydney! ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Absolutely no complaints. Had a great time and met some fantastic people. Will stay there again for sure. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Nathaniel USA
- “ top end hostel ! friendly helpful staff. rooms hotel standard. A*******. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Paul England