Walaba Hostel and Beach Houses
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Far and its not that good but its ok to spend the time ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Gracco J. Mexico
- “ Basically like living in a treehouse. The staff was very helpful and the Punta Uva beach is a close walk, but the close-by "supermarkets" close around 6pm and very far from Puerto Viejo. Plan your trip around the weather, because it rained almost every day we visited and was so humid that everything we had was wet the whole time. Great hostel, not so great town. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Walaba hostel and beach houses was the first hostel I stayed at ever. For my first hostel experience it was something I want in with no expectation. I spent a good 3 days there in Puerto Vejo. This is not your party type hostel the atmosphere is relaxed and very much island time. Most of the people I met at the hostel kept to themselves which is fine yet as a solo travel definitely would have liked to meet more people. What I liked the most about this hostel was its location to beach, 2 minutes. ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Jonathan USA