Walk On The Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel I´ve ever stayed at. I was only planning on staying here for 5 days and ended up staying for 5 weeks! Cant say enough about the staff. They are all so sweet and caring and very knowledgable about Rio. They truly want you to have an amazing stay. Bedrooms and bathroom are nice and very clean. Air conditioning. Bar and lounge area upstairs are awesome (Pedro the bartender is the best) and help to create a wonderful, friendly, fun atmosphere. If your in Rio, this is your hostel! ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Evan USA
- “ You will find at Walk on the beach all you need! Staff is excellent, Caipirinhas too!-) WiFi is sometimes out order, but they are working on it! ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Loved my time at Walk on the Beach hostel! Great location a few blocks from the beach, friendly and helpful staff and a great hostel bar to relax with fellow travelers. The hostel felt safe and was cleaned daily. I would definitely recommend staying here. ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Kristen USA
- “ We had a nice stay at Walk On The Beach! It was a small hostel with good atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff. Could rekomend it! ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The location of this hostel is fantastic. It is 5 minutes walk from Copacabana Beach and is safe at all times of the day. There are lots of shops around for food, souvenir shopping and medical stuff. The rooms are a bit small and have three tiered bunk beds but the beds are comfy enough to sleep on. The hostel can get you some great things like city tour and hang gliding. Definitely check out the Favella Funk Party if you're there on Sunday nights! ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Munib Canada