Walk On The Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing staff! Great location. Very good breakfast with fruit, bread, cheese, ham, sweets, tea, coffee, juice. ”
- 15 Nov 2015 Tomasz Poland
- “ The wifi in the hostel is named "Walk Family" and that is what it feels like to be here. It is a family! ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Lasse Denmark
- “ Highly recommend this hostel to anyone who is looking for a comfortable, well located hostel with staff that is always there to help you. The hostel is very well mantained, the common areas and bathrooms are cleaned regularly. But what makes this hostel one of the best, if not the best i've ever stayed at, is the atmosphere and the kindness of everybody working there, they do care a lot and try to help you in any way. Big plus is the bar upstairs- great drinks and great way to meet travelers :) ”
- 31 Aug 2015 Pia-Maria Austria
- “ Absolutely brilliant experience. Staff is not actually a 'staff'. They are your 'friends' whom you have not yet met.They would go that extra mile to make your experience a brilliant one. The location of the Hostel is very nice,close to all the sight seeing spots in the City including but not limited to Copacabana, Ipanema,Christ, the street market to buy souvenirs etc... If you stay here, one thing is for sure- You will definitely have a better than expected experience ! ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Un lugar muy confortable, la ubicación estupenda en una zona cerca del metro, de la playa etc... una estancia muy agradable. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous Spain