Walk On The Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location. super quiet and near the beach, great for evening walks. Bars, restaurants and all trade around. very friendly and helpful staff. Cleaning ok. You need to take your own padlock to store things in the closet safer. ”
- 27 Sep 2016 Thais Brazil
- “ Friendly staff, great atmosphere. Couldn't fault my stay! ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The staff was extremely nice, helpful, and energetic. They always had suggestions for things to do around the city. Breakfast was simple (bread, sliced meat and cheese, cake, fruit, juice, coffee, water). The front door locks automatically. The reception will buzz you in. The nighttime security is also friendly. Not a party hostel, but still has really great energy. ”
- 16 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Best place I have stayed on my trip so far, staff really cool with an excellent atmosphere. In addition to this it has a perfect location which is near Copacobana beach. Always felt safe, would recommend to anyone! ”
- 08 May 2016 James England
- “ The Walk On The Beach Hostel is absolutely perfect for everyone who wants to stay in a clean and well organised hostel. The staff makes you immediately feel welcome and has a genuine interest in making your stay perfect. Because of the monitored entrance, I felt absolutely safe and I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a room in Rio. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and never crowded. The staff and other guests invited me to several activities which were amazing! ”
- 17 Apr 2016 Mariola Germany
- “ Amazing staff! Great location. Very good breakfast with fruit, bread, cheese, ham, sweets, tea, coffee, juice. ”
- 15 Nov 2015 Tomasz Poland