Walk On The Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Totally recommend it, friendly staff, nice location, good people around. It wasnt so far from main street even at night, I felt safe. Cause some hostels are located in on the hills or far from main road. VALUE FOR MONEY ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The hostel experience was fine. The bathrooms upstairs are small so that it makes difficult to feel comfortable inside. Bedrooms may have more power points. Staff is great and in a good mood except for a lady at the kitchen that looks you really bad when you take each piece of cake or bread. She was really rude. ALL other staff members are really excellent, helpful and well educated. Breakfast could be improved. It could have more varied fruit than sole and only water melon and the juice too. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Anonymous Chile
- “ Great location, comfy beds, and friendly staff that make you feel right at home among friends. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Rio. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Joshua USA
- “ The staff are very helpful and so friendly if you've just arrived and your alone then introduce you to everyone! It's a really gem in rio. Staff gave the best advice ans wond stay behind in the bar with guest having a good time. Best place for women solo travels and best place to meet people. Also hostel is very close to copacabana beach! ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Amazing hostel! The staff is very friendly and helpfull. A lot of nice people in the hostel, and it's easy to meet them, because of the bar in the hostel (with a nice bartender and good caipirinha's!). The location is perfect, near to copacobana beach. I had a great time! ”
- 25 Sep 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Had a good time at the Walk on the Beach hostel thanks to the great atmosphere, nice staff and awesome location in Copacabana. The bar also is great to start the night as beers & caipirnhas are pretty cheap. On the bad side, the dorms are way too small for the number of people / beds and the mattress is the WORSE i have seen in 5 months travelling in south america ... they really need to get better ones. Also not enough bathrooms and they're not perfectly cleaned. Still a nice place in Rio. ”
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous France