Walk of Fame Hollywood Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My booking was booked the wrong date I need someone to contact me for arefumd and book the correct date Your website does not function properly I was charged for the wrong date I was supposed to arrive January 13 2017 I input the correct date I wanted but it kept switching to December on the next page after trying for an hour it looked ok until I saw today I was charged for the 23 of December I'm furious and I'm awaiting a reply back as soon as possible or I'm going to the news to report fraud ”
- 23 Dec 2016 Florent France
- “ I really liked this hostel. The location is really good! Did some of the tours, Hollywood sign tour and Beverly Hills tour. Didn't like the tour guide, it really seemed like he had no plan. Still had an awesome time! ”
- 07 May 2016 Sandra Netherlands
- “ Super convenient location! Met some really interesting people and cool vibe all around ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Samantha USA
- “ Overall it's a great hostel, nice staff, good facilities, great location being literally a step away from the Walk of Fame. Although, it's not as cheap as the others around LA and it's not for good reason; The others that I have been too are much less clean, friendly and secure. Recommend these guys!! ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Ben