Walk of Fame Hollywood Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When I checked in the staff told me that there is no key available for my room, so I should ask to the staff open my room every time, and sometimes the room was left unlocked. I asked if I could change the room, but the staff told me that there is no other room available. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ This hostel was adorable! The staff was great. Only issue we had was that the door to our room didn't close so we (my best friend and I) had no privacy or security from the mens dorm. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Melanie USA
- “ This was my second hostel and after my first experience was just wondering how was it going to be! So I have to say that it was a really good choice ! The place at the beginig doesn't look nice because of the entrance but after you are in, it's good! The rooms are good, clean and it seams they just redecorated,the girls bathdrrom were good too! The hostel it's in a reLly good location, the staff is nice and friendly. So I totally recommend this place i ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Flor Mexico
- “ Amazing location, RIGHT on the Walk of Fame...super cute hostel with friendly people from all over the world. The staff are super nice and organize FREE excursions to see the Hollywood Sign and the Griffith Observatory...I absolutely recommend them. There´s also free breakfast, toasts, coffee, tea, fruit...it´s ok! I really recommend this hostel...the best and cheapest place ever if you wanna stay in Hollywood!! ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Celia Spain
- “ Good Location .. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Chonticha Thailand