Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would not expect my dog to stay in such disgusting conditions. Paint coming off the walls, mould growing on the carpets, blood stains on the carpets, no curtains in the room and the bathroom was absolutely mouldy. What a disgraceful establishment. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Nicola Ireland
- “ Location is perfect. we can buy some food in tesco which is near the accomodation. water is as hot as we can feel comfortable during taking a shower. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Bed bugs crawling on the bed!! I have to disinfect my clothes in the wee hours after travelling home. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Was lucky enough to travel four: we got our own en-suite room on 4th floor, so no noise from bar. Staff were helpful and room was alright (working shower; a towel for everyone), though it wouldn't have hurt to hoover up the scraps of paper on the floor. Beds were absolutely abysmal; one had to carefully sink one's shoulder into one of the springs to get 'comfortable'. We know the rooms were cheap, but we didn't realise that they'd come with straw mattresses. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous Denmark