Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only quality of this hostel is the location otherwise it's a pretty bad place. It's dirty, not maintained, no kitchen, never any staff when you need it, no any atmosphere... You don't have what you've paid for. ”
- 27 Oct 2015 Otilia
- “ this was the most terrible, dirty, sticky hostel and do not stay there, the hall way stunk like urine and there were stains and mold and rust everywhere, it is so terrible it should be closed. just think of the dirtyest place you have stayed and times it by one million and i am not kidding, I took pictures it was so terrible, no door handle and it was so terrible we were up at 7am and out of the door at 7:05 with out a shower, ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Katherine Canada
- “ Very dirty room, dust dust dust everywhere, brown toilet... look like wasn't clean from weeeeks. In Belfast for that ptice you can have b&b and good standard clean fresh room. ”
- 30 Apr 2015 Kinga Palestine
- “ I haven't seen before such a dirty hostel in my entre life... Reception is on demand from pub level. Before you enter the elevator take one deep breathe, because it smells worse than toilets on train station. Bed looks like 40 years old one in prison, very uncomfortable, under the bed about 5cm of dust. No place to live baggages safety in room. Spiders in toilet also occur, so you won't be alone during a shower ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ staff was very helpful.but the rest was total disaster ”
- 07 Dec 2014 naveed Ireland