Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very dirty room, dust dust dust everywhere, brown toilet... look like wasn't clean from weeeeks. In Belfast for that ptice you can have b&b and good standard clean fresh room. ”
- 30 Apr 2015 Kinga Palestine
- “ I haven't seen before such a dirty hostel in my entre life... Reception is on demand from pub level. Before you enter the elevator take one deep breathe, because it smells worse than toilets on train station. Bed looks like 40 years old one in prison, very uncomfortable, under the bed about 5cm of dust. No place to live baggages safety in room. Spiders in toilet also occur, so you won't be alone during a shower ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ staff was very helpful.but the rest was total disaster ”
- 07 Dec 2014 naveed Ireland
- “ The guy who runs the hostel has an awesome beard ;-D!!!!!! ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Anonymous