Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was lucky enough to travel four: we got our own en-suite room on 4th floor, so no noise from bar. Staff were helpful and room was alright (working shower; a towel for everyone), though it wouldn't have hurt to hoover up the scraps of paper on the floor. Beds were absolutely abysmal; one had to carefully sink one's shoulder into one of the springs to get 'comfortable'. We know the rooms were cheap, but we didn't realise that they'd come with straw mattresses. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The building has plumbing issues; the lift smelt mouldy and damp and showed signs of water damage. As you walk down the corridor of the third floor, you can tell where each rooms bathroom is as there is a large water stain on the carpet. When I advised staff, I was told to put more towels down. The bunk beds were rickety; mine was lacking a ladder for acces to the top bunk and the springs of the mattress were visible. Lockers were broken and shower curtain was stiff with mould. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ The hostel is old, but sheets and towels were clean. There´s a car park nearby 24h for 8 pounds, great because we had car, but you can also park on the street free betweem 8pm and 8am. City centre few minutes walk. We had late check in (1am) so I went to the disco that has the same name as the hostel and asked for a member staff to do the check in and everything went well. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Good location and price, but the facilities were very poor. ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Anna Sweden