Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I haven't seen before such a dirty hostel in my entre life... Reception is on demand from pub level. Before you enter the elevator take one deep breathe, because it smells worse than toilets on train station. Bed looks like 40 years old one in prison, very uncomfortable, under the bed about 5cm of dust. No place to live baggages safety in room. Spiders in toilet also occur, so you won't be alone during a shower ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ staff was very helpful.but the rest was total disaster ”
- 07 Dec 2014 naveed Ireland
- “ The guy who runs the hostel has an awesome beard ;-D!!!!!! ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Anonymous
- “ I would not expect my dog to stay in such disgusting conditions. Paint coming off the walls, mould growing on the carpets, blood stains on the carpets, no curtains in the room and the bathroom was absolutely mouldy. What a disgraceful establishment. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Nicola Ireland
- “ Location is perfect. we can buy some food in tesco which is near the accomodation. water is as hot as we can feel comfortable during taking a shower. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Bed bugs crawling on the bed!! I have to disinfect my clothes in the wee hours after travelling home. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore