Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bed bugs crawling on the bed!! I have to disinfect my clothes in the wee hours after travelling home. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Was lucky enough to travel four: we got our own en-suite room on 4th floor, so no noise from bar. Staff were helpful and room was alright (working shower; a towel for everyone), though it wouldn't have hurt to hoover up the scraps of paper on the floor. Beds were absolutely abysmal; one had to carefully sink one's shoulder into one of the springs to get 'comfortable'. We know the rooms were cheap, but we didn't realise that they'd come with straw mattresses. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The building has plumbing issues; the lift smelt mouldy and damp and showed signs of water damage. As you walk down the corridor of the third floor, you can tell where each rooms bathroom is as there is a large water stain on the carpet. When I advised staff, I was told to put more towels down. The bunk beds were rickety; mine was lacking a ladder for acces to the top bunk and the springs of the mattress were visible. Lockers were broken and shower curtain was stiff with mould. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia