Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ 바퀴나올거같음 청소안함 다신가기싫음.. 사람들만 친절,ㅠㅠ ”
안녕하세요. 저희 호스텔은 하루에 2회 청소를 실시하고 있습니다. 고객님이 머무셨던 기간에는 많은 여행객들이 이용하는 성수기라 청소를 했음에도 불구하고 고객님이 원하셨던 기대치에 미치지 못했던 것 같습니다. 머무시는 동안 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 남겨주신 의견 잘 반영하여 더욱 청결에 신경쓰는 워커스가 되겠습니다.
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Staff was super friendly and helpful. It was clean and cozy. Almost right next to the MRT. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very close to MRT station and easy to find the signboard on the door. The staff are friendly and helpful. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ The staff at Walker's Hostel were very helpful and accommodating. We enjoyed our room and the location very much. Right next to the MRT and a short walk to Taipei 101. We were able to do our laundry before we left and the use of the community refrigerator saved us some yummy leftovers. High recommended. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Mackenzie USA
- “ Perfect central location two minutes walk from Da'an station. 7/11 just about next door, perfect for late night beers or early morning juices. Staff all friendly and helpful. We stayed as a mixed group in the mixed 4bed dorm, thank goodness for the air con, it saved me after the long humid days in Taipei! Trying to find it initially was a challenge, just a narrow metal door between two shops labelled Walkers Hostel. If you come out of the station and turn right, just passed the 7/11 shop. ”
- 13 May 2014 emma England
- “ location is excellent and staffs were very helpful and friendly. Though the facility is not so new and great, this hostel is definitely value for money. Strongly recommendable. ”
- 26 Feb 2014 Anonymous South Korea
“ including breakfirst,near MRTstation,next to seven convinience store
can get free water,
but i odered 4 people 1 room domitory,im woman,there are 2 guys in the room,,,
i was suprised..but it was nothing happen anymore,so it was no problem,,, ”
Thank you for the comments. Yes, we only provide 3 bed female dorm, and the 4 beds dorm you book is a mixed dorm, sorry for the misunderstanding. Thank you, and hope to see u again.
- 04 Feb 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ Willie was really friendly. It felt like I was living in a cosy home environment. Fantastic location and as my purpose was just a short getaway with no frills, this has been my best Taipei hostel experience so far. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Elynn Malaysia