Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in a private twin room with an ensuite bathroom for 2 weeks while we were on rotation in Kaohsiung Medical University. Cano, the manager of the hostel, made our stay very pleasant. He upgraded us to a larger room when it became available for free. Cano was very friendly and took us out on the town a couple of nights. The room was always clean, and the facility secure. It is located right on a fun, bustling night market a short walk from the most central MRT station. I highly recommend! ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall this is very good hostel which compared with some other hostels I had stayed in this trip, also the location is very convenient & nearly to one of the very popular night market. Thank you for lovely & friendly Cano that very helpful to provided some details & show me around in Kaohsiung, Kenting, also happy to know some new friends at there & have a amazing of unforgettable trip in Taiwan. Keep to following with your dream & make it true. Wish you all the best & successful. GOOOOOD! ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Reception is not always open so give them precise arrival time. My mattress and sheet was too short, but that's what i get for being tall. Self service laundry is 10 TWD per batch. Wifi works. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous Denmark